Background introduction: we provide two versions firmware to our customers. One is the standard version which supports the third-party APP and server. The other is the Tuya APP version, support Tuya smart APP only. Both versions support SMS and two way call.
Firmware release date: May 26, 2023
Tuya APP version: Q3-TY-V1.09
Command list version V1.5
1. Support GPRS/SMS sending out during two-way call. Don't have to wait the conversation end anymore. GPRS/SMS reaches the server/phone faster.
2. Bug fixed: B32 command volume settings take effect in the auto answer incoming call mode now.
3. Fix the bug “fall down/tilt event failed to call the SOS phone number at sometimes”. Modify sleep mode logic, add dial_sel detection, avoid entering into sleep mode before dialing.
4. Fix the bug “B29 command sensitivity value can't be 0. Otherwise will come back to default value after the device restarts.” Now the B29 command sensitivity is able to set to 0.
5. Support downloading the self-defined audio file by Audio File Download Tool V1.2
6. Update OTA command B99. Will send the confirmation reply after the OTA done successfully.
7. Add S17 command for downloading the audio file by FTP
8. Add <pre-alarm-t> field to B76 No Movement Alarm command. The No Movement Alarm can trigger ring reminder and be cancelled during pre-alarm stage now.
9. Fix the bug “Duplicated SMS replies to the same command”.
1. Fall down alarm SMS head default string modified from “Tilt” to “Fall Down”.
2. Add <long-press-voice> field to the B70 command. Enable ring option while SOS button press or CAL button press calling.
3. Modify B76 command. Add one more “No Movement” alarm. Now the user can configure two independent “No Movement” alarms.
4. Modify GSM module driver program, avoid the possible call or SMS delay under incorrect APN setting.
5. Add B35 command for the tilt detection. Tilt GPRS alarm code is 25. Default tilt alarm SMS head string is “Tilt”.
6. Add the < rom-level> field to the B29 command for < reset-on-motion> sensitivity adjusting. This sensitivity affects both “B36 Fall Down” and “B35 Tilt” < reset-on-motion> field.
7. Add <accl-level> field to the B36 command. Enable to adjust sensitivity of “Fall Down” Detection.
8. Only for Tuya version Q3-TY-V1.04 or above: cancel repeat vibration remind before QR code scanning. Only vibrate once after the device power on. The user must press power button to turn on the device and waiting for the vibration before scan the QR code.
Q3 default with only one volume mode A (Default) which is fixed volume. We provide command B32 which allows the users to adjust volume, this is mode B (self-defined). After the B32 command is enabled, Q3 has two volume modes both A and B. The users can switch between mode A and mode B by press the Call button during conversation or use the B32 command to enable the mode B volume only.
2) Customers can use command B32 to self-define the volume, and decide whether use self-defined volume only.
a. The actual volume will change only when the parameter change exceeds 17% for speaker and 13% for microphone.
b. When <vol-fix> is set to 0, press CAL button can switch volume between the default and self-defined one.
c. When <vol-fix> is set to 1, use self-defined volume only, press CAL button can’t switch the volume.
d. The volume parameters will be saved after power off. After device restarts, it will use the last saved volume.
2. Modify B70 command
Delete the field <vol-change-disable> from B70 command, move this function to B32 command.
3. Modify B72 command
Add the field <num-sel>, to set the permitted incoming call number’s type
1) <num-sel>=0, only SOS number and favorite contact number (set with B75 command) can call in. The favorite contact number calls to start two way audio. The SOS number calls to start two way audio or voice monitoring (depends on B31 setting).
2) <num-sel>=1, all numbers can call in. The favorite contact number calls to start two way audio. The SOS number calls to start two way audio or voice monitoring (depends on B31 setting).The other numbers call to start two way audio.
4. Modify the algorithm to detect fall down alarm
New design algorithmwith a big improvement for the fall down detection.fifotrack personal trackers use free falling + impact to judge the fall. This firmware version keeps the sound remind during <pre-alarm-t> stage and removed the vabration remind to avoid interference.
1) We use free falling+ impact to judge the fall, this will reduce the false alarm.
2) Lean against the wall or sit on chair, then fall slowly, such fall condition can’t be detected yet.
3) When walk quickly, the acceleration data is similar to fall’s, but if enable <reset-on-motion>, can reduce such false alarm.
4) After detect the fall, it has 10s’ judging period. Within this 10s, if detect no movement or very small movement, it will trigger pre-alarm after 10s. If detect big and continuous movement, it will be judged as walking or walking after fall, and won’t trigger pre-alarm.
5) Only sound remind during pre-alarm, no vibration.
6) When detect charging, the fall detection data will be cleared.
7) The motion sensor’s sensitivity (set with B29 command) won’t affect <reset-on-motion>field.
8) Possible false alarm cases:
- Walk quickly and then suddenly stop for over 10s (like waiting for traffic light)