1. Add S19 Setting Alarm Data Sending Mode command. This command is applied for both SMS and GPRS alarm events. For example, the SOS alarm.
Mode is 0, will send out total twice alarms for the same event. The first alarm sends out immediately with last valid coordinates. Then starts to search for GPS signal. The second alarm data will be sent out with real time coordinates once captured the GPS signal or with last valid GPS coordinates if failed to capture the GPS signal during the Max 4 minutes searching time.
Mode is 1, send out alarm immediately, the device will not search for GPS signal, using the last valid GPS coordinates instead.
Mode is 2, starts to searching the GPS signal. Send out the alarms with the captured real time GPS coordinates or with last valid GPS coordinates if failed to capture the GPS signal during the Max 4 minutes searching time.
2. Add mode 3 option to the B71 command. This mode brings the option for the users who don’t need GPS real time coordinate during the B03 time interval uploading. The device will use the last valid coordinate instead and don’t start the GPS module for longer working time performance.
3. Improve the Tilt function detection algorithm
a. <reset-on-angle> field continuous detection time is 2 seconds now, avoid small fluctuation triggering the <reset-on-angle>.
b. Improve the initial angle detection algorithm. For example: The device lay on the desk or is in recharging state. Then pick up by hand, the device will search the initial angle automatically.
c. Modify the short press SOS logic. Now need short press the SOS button for 3 times instead of old firmware 1 time to obtain the initial angle.
1. Fall down alarm SMS head default string modified from “Tilt” to “Fall Down”.
2. Add <long-press-voice> field to the B70 command. Enable ring option while SOS button press or CAL button press calling.
3. Modify B76 command. Add one more “No Movement” alarm. Now the user can configure two independent “No Movement” alarms.
4. Modify GSM module driver program, avoid the possible call or SMS delay under incorrect APN setting.
5. Add B35 command for the tilt detection. Tilt GPRS alarm code is 25. Default tilt alarm SMS head string is “Tilt”.
6. Add the < rom-level> field to the B29 command for < reset-on-motion> sensitivity adjusting. This sensitivity affects both “B36 Fall Down” and “B35 Tilt” < reset-on-motion> field.
7. Add <accl-level> field to the B36 command. Enable to adjust sensitivity of “Fall Down” Detection.
8. Only for Tuya version Q3-TY-V1.04 or above: cancel repeat vibration remind before QR code scanning. Only vibrate once after the device power on. The user must press power button to turn on the device and waiting for the vibration before scan the QR code.
Q3 default with only one volume mode A (Default) which is fixed volume. We provide command B32 which allows the users to adjust volume, this is mode B (self-defined). After the B32 command is enabled, Q3 has two volume modes both A and B. The users can switch between mode A and mode B by press the Call button during conversation or use the B32 command to enable the mode B volume only.
2) Customers can use command B32 to self-define the volume, and decide whether use self-defined volume only.
a. The actual volume will change only when the parameter change exceeds 17% for speaker and 13% for microphone.
b. When <vol-fix> is set to 0, press CAL button can switch volume between the default and self-defined one.
c. When <vol-fix> is set to 1, use self-defined volume only, press CAL button can’t switch the volume.
d. The volume parameters will be saved after power off. After device restarts, it will use the last saved volume.
2. Modify B70 command
Delete the field <vol-change-disable> from B70 command, move this function to B32 command.
3. Modify B72 command
Add the field <num-sel>, to set the permitted incoming call number’s type
1) <num-sel>=0, only SOS number and favorite contact number (set with B75 command) can call in. The favorite contact number calls to start two way audio. The SOS number calls to start two way audio or voice monitoring (depends on B31 setting).
2) <num-sel>=1, all numbers can call in. The favorite contact number calls to start two way audio. The SOS number calls to start two way audio or voice monitoring (depends on B31 setting).The other numbers call to start two way audio.
4. Modify the algorithm to detect fall down alarm
New design algorithmwith a big improvement for the fall down detection.fifotrack personal trackers use free falling + impact to judge the fall. This firmware version keeps the sound remind during <pre-alarm-t> stage and removed the vabration remind to avoid interference.
1) We use free falling+ impact to judge the fall, this will reduce the false alarm.
2) Lean against the wall or sit on chair, then fall slowly, such fall condition can’t be detected yet.
3) When walk quickly, the acceleration data is similar to fall’s, but if enable <reset-on-motion>, can reduce such false alarm.
4) After detect the fall, it has 10s’ judging period. Within this 10s, if detect no movement or very small movement, it will trigger pre-alarm after 10s. If detect big and continuous movement, it will be judged as walking or walking after fall, and won’t trigger pre-alarm.
5) Only sound remind during pre-alarm, no vibration.
6) When detect charging, the fall detection data will be cleared.
7) The motion sensor’s sensitivity (set with B29 command) won’t affect <reset-on-motion>field.
8) Possible false alarm cases:
- Walk quickly and then suddenly stop for over 10s (like waiting for traffic light)