Firmware release date: Dec 19, 2022
Standard vesion: Q2-V1.14.bin
Tuya APP version: Q2-TY-V1.12.bin
Command list version: V1.7
1. Fall down alarm SMS head default string modified from “Tilt” to “Fall Down”.
2. Add <long-press-voice> field to the B70 command. Enable ring option while SOS button press or CAL button press calling.
3. Modify B76 command. Add one more “No Movement” alarm. Now the user can configure two independent “No Movement” alarms.
4. Modify GSM module driver program, avoid the possible call or SMS delay under incorrect APN setting.
5. Add B35 command for the tilt detection. Tilt GPRS alarm code is 25. Default tilt alarm SMS head string is “Tilt”.
6. Add the < rom-level> field to the B29 command for < reset-on-motion> sensitivity adjusting. This sensitivity affects both “B36 Fall Down” and “B35 Tilt” < reset-on-motion> field.
7. Add <accl-level> field to the B36 command. Enable to adjust sensitivity of “Fall Down” Detection.
8. Fix the ring and voice failure bug caused by firmware upgrade.
9. Only for Tuya version Q2-TY-V1.12 or above: cancel repeat vibration remind before QR code scanning. Only vibrate once after the device power on. The user must press power button to turn on the device and waiting for the vibration before scan the QR code.